Apr 13th, 2013Version 1.3.8 available
Electronic Flight Bag
The Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) for Microsoft® Flight Simulator FSX replaces the unhandy paper flight-bag by a process-oriented software application.
- You no longer need to dig for charts as all the charts are calculated and rendered based on the current route setup
- The charts are automatically shown up as per the demand of the actual flight profile
As a top realistic easy-to-use application EFB provides all the necessary aeronautical charts and other relevant information to perform a flight in a much more convenient way than with the old-fashioned paper flight-bag.
A detailed description of all the features is available on the EFB product page.
- Microsoft® Flight Simulator FSX, ServicePack 2 or Acceleration Package or 'Gold Edition'
- Microsoft® .net-framework 3.5. On every computer which has the .net-framework 3.5 installed, the EFB is basically running.
- Network Interface Card (NIC)
- The computer must be connected to the internet during the installation procedure (please see the detailed description of these requirements)
- Memory: at least 1 GB for a separate DisplayUnit, all components (including FSX) on a single computer needs at least 2GB
- Harddisk: 50MB available space
- CPU: best performance with Dual- or Quad-Core processors i5 or i7, at least "P4 3.0 GHz"
- Screen resolution: minimum 1024 x 768, recommended is 1280 x 1024
A detailed description of the requirements can be found in 'Installation and Configuration Guide' which is available at the download page.